DegreePh.D. (1983) KAIST
- J. B. Ra and C. Y. Rim, "Fast imaging using subencoding data sets from multiple detectors," Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 142-145, Jul. 1993.
- S. D. Kim, J. Yi, H. M. Kim and J. B. Ra, "A deblocking filter with two separate modes in block-based video coding," IEEE Trans. Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 156-160, Feb. 1999.
- B. C. Song, K. -W. Chun, and J. B. Ra, "A rate-constrained fast full-search algorithm based on block sum pyramid," IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 308-311, Mar. 2005.
- Y. -G. Lee and J. B. Ra, "Fast motion estimation robust to random motions based on a distance prediction," IEEE Trans. Circuits and System for Video Technology, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 869-875, Jul. 2006.
- D.-G. Kang, D. C. Suh, and J. B. Ra, “Three-dimensional blood vessel quantification via centerline deformation,” IEEE Tr. Medical Imaging, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 405-414, Mar. 2009.