KAIST-HKUST (School of Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology) Dual PhD Degree Program
Dual Degree Program Institutes
- College of Engineering, KAIST (KAIST-EE)
- School of Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Students are required to spend minimum 2 academic years each at both KAIST and HKUST, and must take at least a three-credit course at HKUST. Further, all participating students must satisfy all of the academic and other requirements of both institutions in order to receive joint degrees.
- Students are required to submit a thesis written in English, and the dissertation defense should be held orally in English
- Student candidates in the KAIST/HKUST Joint Degree PhD Program are required to take at least a three-credit course at HKUST
- Student candidates must have two co-advisors, each from KAIST and HKUST