Application Guidelines for Outbound Students of the KAIST-GT Dual Degree Program
We would like to inform you of the application procedures for the KAIST-GT Dual Degree Program for Spring 2017 semester.
For those interested in this program, particularly freshmen and sophomores of the School of Electrical Engineering, please refer to the information as follows.
- Details -
Required application documents
Please submit the documents below in order to be considered for admission
1) Application form
2) A letter of Recommendation written by your advisor
3) Official Transcripts in English & Korean (GPA above 3.5/4.3)
4) Curriculum Vitae
5) Detailed study plans
6) English proficiency test report
(Scored in 2 years, Higher than TOEFL PBT 560, CBT 220 or IBT 83; TOEIC 720; TEPS 599)
1) Please send the application documents to Sohyeon Ahn at “email@example.com”
2) Application deadline is August 28th, 2016
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Prof. Sungyool Choi from KAIST: firstname.lastname@example.org, 042-350-7427
Prof. Sungkyu Lim from GT: email@example.com
1. It is required detailed plan previously which completes KAIST graduation requirements because outbound students study first 2 years in KAIST and will be studying for following 2 years in GaTech generally.
2. It might be difficult to be graduating in 4 years (8 semesters) if you’ve not completed ‘Graduation Research’ subject or finished an internship longer than 8 weeks.