Researcher/research assistant positions are immediately available in
the Laboratory for Brain and Machine Intelligence, led by Sang Wan Lee, at KAIST (http://aibrain.kaist.ac.kr).
Our laboratory is affiliated with - the department of bio and brain engineering,
- the brain and cognitive engineering program,
- KAIST Institute for Artificial Intelligence (KI AI), and
- KAIST Institute for Health Science and Technology (KI HST).
- machine learning and brain-inspired AI
- Deep reinforcement learning algorithm implementation
- a salary plus benefits (negotiable)
- provide computer resources, such as a stand-alone GPU (if necessary),
a GPU server, and the 128-core InfiniBand-based high performance
computing cluster exclusively owned by our laboratory.
- provide opportunities for working with our collaborators (refer to our website for more information).
- BS or MS degree in CS, EE, or related fields
- Programming skill (Matlab, Python, or similar)
How to apply :
Interested please send your CV and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.