KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, www.kaist.edu) is an internationally recognized research-oriented university focusing on science and technology, established in 1971. KAIST is funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Korea.
Aerospace Wireless Systems Lab (AWSL) in the Division of Aerospace Engineering is seeking Post-Doctoral researchers for the following research area. Applicants with expertise in precision wireless positioning technologies for aerospace and bio-medical applications are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should have a PhD degree by the time of enrollment.
1. Area of research
- Precision wireless positioning system for aerospace and bio-medical applications
- Advanced GPS signal processing for urban and indoor positioning
2. How to apply
- Send Resume, Cover Letter, a list of 3 referees, and electronic copies of published papers to
Seung-Hyun Kong (Assistant Professor, email@example.com)
- Commensurate with qualifications and experiences
4. Contact (for general questions)
- Tel: (+82).42.350.3702
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 335 Gwahangno, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, 305-701, Rep. of Korea