Mobile computing, networking systems, cloud computing, big data, system security, simulation, multimedia, etc., are the topics of focus for this research group. In particular, the main goal is to be a future world leader in the Internet and service sector using such technology as smart grids to address the world’s environmental, health, and energy-related problems.
- Advanced Network and Computing Lab.
- Algorithmic Intelligence Laboratory
- CAD4X: Computer-aided design for X
- CAMEL: Computer Architecture and Memory Systems Lab
- Computer Systems and Network Lab
- Data Intelligence Lab
- Data Mining Lab
- Data Science and Network Laboratory
- Intelligent Network Architecture and Distributed Systems Research Lab
- LANADA: LeArning in Networking: Algorithm, Design, and Analysis
- Media Network Lab
- Network and System Security Laboratory
- Networked and Distributed Computing Systems Lab.
- Smart and Mobile Systems (SMILE) Lab
- System Security Lab
- Unmanned System Research Laboratory
- VIA (Vertically Integrated Computer Architecture) Research Group