Mobile computing, networking systems, cloud computing, big data, system security, simulation, multimedia, etc., are the topics of focus for this research group. In particular, the main goal is to be a future world leader in the Internet and service sector using such technology as smart grids to address the world’s environmental, health, and energy-related problems.
- Chang, Naehyuck: CAD4X: Computer-aided design for X
- Choi, Jun Kyun: Media Network Lab
- Chong, Song: Data Science and Network Laboratory
- Han, Dongsu: Intelligent Network Architecture and Distributed Systems Research Lab
- Jung, Myoungsoo: CAMEL: Computer Architecture and Memory Systems Lab
- Kim, Dongjun: Computer Systems and Network Lab
- Kim, Song Min: Smart and Mobile Systems (SMILE) Lab
- Kim, Yongdae: System Security Lab
- Park, KyoungSoo: Networked and Distributed Computing Systems Lab.
- Rhu, Minsoo: VIA (Vertically Integrated Computer Architecture) Research Group
- Shim, Hyunchul : Unmanned System Research Laboratory
- Shin, Jinwoo: Algorithmic Intelligence Laboratory
- Shin, Kijung: Data Mining Lab
- Shin, Seungwon: Network and System Security Laboratory
- Whang, Steven Euijong: Data Intelligence Lab
- Yi, Yung: LANADA: LeArning in Networking: Algorithm, Design, and Analysis
- Youn, Chan-Hyun: Advanced Network and Computing Lab.