If you have completed more than or equal to 130 credits INCLUDING THIS SPRING semester,
please visit the department office by the listed date below.
* For the students who changed or canceled any of the courses this semester, submit the PRE-SCREEN document once again.
* For the students who have not made any changes or withdrawals on any of the courses this semester,
just visit the department office to verify without the PRE-SCREEN document.
* Double-check the English name to be printed on the diploma and state whether the student would be attending the graduation ceremony.
Date of Visit
May 18, 2015 (Mon.)
May 19, 2015 (Tue.)
May 20, 2015 (Wed.)
* Students are responsible for their own PRE-SCREEN document submission, and the submission is mandatory.
* Pre-screen form is very important and department is not responsible for any disadvantage the students receive
by not submitting the pre-screen form.
* On the PRE-SCREEN document, do not move the excess credits to a different course type. (For example, “Humanities & Social Elective: 28 / 21")
* Inquiries: Je, Sung Ae