Ph.D. (2005) Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Seungyul Han and Youngchul Sung, "Dimension-Wise Importance Sampling Weight Clipping for Sample-Efficient Reinforcement Learning," the 36th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML) 2019, Long Beach, CA, USA, Jun. 2019
- Junyeong Seo, Youngchul Sung, and Hamid Jafarkhani, "A high-diversity transceiver design for MISO broadcast channels," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 2591 - 2606, May 2019
- Gilwon Lee, Youngchul Sung, and Junyeong Seo, "Randomly-directional beamforming in mm-wave multi-user MISO downlink," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 1086 - 1100, Feb. 2016
- Song Noh, Michael Zoltowski, Youngchul Sung, and David Love "Pilot beam pattern design for channel estimation in massive MIMO systems," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 787 - 801, Oct. 2014.
- Youngchul Sung, Lang Tong and H. Vincent Poor, "Neyman-Pearson detection of Gauss-Markov signals in noise: Closed-form error exponent and properties," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1354-1365, Apr. 2006