System On Chip design, Healthcare system, Network On Chip with Humanistic processing
LaboratorySemiconductor System Lab.
DegreePh.D. (1998) KAIST
- “A 320mW 342GOPS Real-Time Dynamic Object Recognition Processor for HD 720p Video Streams,” JSSC (2013).
- “A Sub-10 nA DC-Balanced Adaptive Stimulator IC With Multi-Modal Sensor for Compact Electro-Acupuncture Stimulation," TBioCAS (2012).
- “The Signal Transmission Mechanism on the Surface of Human Body for Body Channel Communicationn," TMTT (2012).
- “A 345 mW Heterogeneous Many-Core Processor With an Intelligent Inference Engine for Robust Object Recognition," JSSC (2011).
- “A 3.9 mW 25-Electrode Reconfigured Sensor for Wearable Cardiac Monitoring System," JSSC (2011).
- “Fabric Type Semiconductor Device package and Methods of Installling and Manufacturing Same," US Patent 0258314 (2009).