Ph.D (2006) Univ. of Texas at Austin
- J. H. Lee, W. Choi and B. Rao, "Multiuser diversity in interfering broadcast channels: Achievable degrees of freedom and user scaling law," to appear, IEEE Trans. on Wireless Communications.
- S. R. Cho and W. Choi, "Energy-efficient repulsive cell activation for heterogeneous cellular networks," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications - Special Issue on Spectrum and Energy Efficient Design of Wireless Communication Networks, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 870-882, May 2013.
- J.-P. Hong and W. Choi, "Throughput characteristics by multiuser diversity in a cognitive radio system," IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, vol. 59, no. 8, pp. 3749-3763, Aug. 2011.
- W. Choi and J. G. Andrews, "The capacity gain from intercell scheduling in multi-antenna systems," IEEE Trans. on Wireless Communications, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 714-725, Feb. 2008.
- W. Choi and J. G. Andrews, "Downlink performance and capacity of distributed antenna systems in a multicell environment," IEEE Trans. on Wireless Communications, vol. 6, no.1, pp. 69-73, Jan. 2007.