Photonic systems, lightwave transmission systems
LaboratoryPhotonics Systems Research Lab
- Z. Al-Qazwini and H. Kim, “Ultra-narrow spectrum-sliced incoherent light source for 10-Gb/s WDM PON,” J. Lightwave Technol., vol. 30, no. 19, pp. 3157-3163, Oct. 2012.
- H. Kim, “10-Gbps operation of RSOA using a delay interferometer,” IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett., vol. 22, no. 18, pp. 1379-1381, Sept. 2010.
- H. Kim, S. Kim, S. Hwang, and Y. Oh, “Impact of dispersion, PMD, and PDL on the performance of spectrum-sliced incoherent light sources using gain-saturated semiconductor optical amplifiers,” J. Lightwave Technol., vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 775-785, Feb. 2006.
- H. Kim and A. H. Gnauck, “Experimental investigation of the performance limitation of DPSK systems due to nonlinear phase noise,” IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett., vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 320-322, Feb. 2003.
- H. Kim and A. H. Gnauck, “Chirp characteristics of dual-drive Mach-Zehnder modulator with a finite DC extinction ratio,” IEEE Photon. Technol. Lett., vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 298-300, Mar. 2002.