학위Ph.D. (2003) KAIST
- “An Integrated Wireless Power Management and Data Telemetry IC for High-Compliance-Voltage Electrical Stimulation Applications,” IEEE Trans. Biomedical Circuits and Systems (TBCAS), Feb. 2016
- “A 4.7MHz 53μW Fully Differential CMOS Reference Clock Oscillator with ?22dB Worst-Case PSNR for Miniaturized SoCs,” IEEE Int. Solid-State Circuits Conf. (ISSCC), Feb. 2015
- “A Monolithically Integrated Pressure/Oxygen/Temperature Sensing SoC for Multimodality Intracranial Neuromonitoring,” IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits (JSSC), Nov. 2014.
- “A 60Mb/s Wideband BCC Transceiver with 150pJ/b RX and 31pJ/b TX for Emerging Wearable Applications,” IEEE Int. Solid-State Circuits Conf. (ISSCC), Feb. 2014
- “A 0.45V 100-Channel Neural Recording IC with Sub-μW/Channel Consumption in 0.18μm CMOS,” IEEE Int. Solid-State Circuits Conf. (ISSCC), Feb. 2013