Refer to the instructions below on application for readmission in Fall 2016
A. Eligibility: Dropouts and expelled students of Undergraduate or Graduate programs
- Submission by students: submit to the department/division office by Thursday, June 16, 2016
- Evaluation by Departments/Divisions: Friday, June 17 ~ Thursday, June 23, 2016
- Submission of Departments/Divisions evaluation result to Academic Registrar's Team : Thursday, June 30, 2016
C. Conditions for Readmission
- No more than 3 years from the date of dropout or expulsion.
- Students who belong to the following categories are not eligible for readmission .
- - Those who are expelled for exceeding enrollment duration limit (Up to students enrolled in 2008).
- - Those who are expelled for exceeding enrollment duration limit or who are expelled or voluntarily withdraw after getting enrollment duration limit extended (Starting from student enrolled in 2009)
※ The suspension period (3 years) does not include time taken for military service or medical treatment (needed to attach supporting documents for proof)
D. Required Documents for Readmission
1) Application for Readmission (see attachment)
2) Future Study Plan (see attachment)
3) Opinion of Advisor on Readmission (see attachment)
4) Recommendation for Readmission (see attachment)
5) Academic Transcript
6) Proof of military service or medical condition as outlined in Article 55-5 of Academic Regulations (if applicable)
- Previously earned credits will be automatically recognized without any additional procedure.
- Requirements for graduation will be unchanged from the date of initial admission.
- The number of enrolled semesters will be counted from the date of initial admission.
- Students readmitted after expulsion will be expelled upon receiving an academic warning.
- Students expelled due to failing the qualifying exam must pass the exam within 1 year(including the period of taking a leave of absence except maximum 1 semester) of readmission, or will face expulsion again if requirements are not met.
- Students can be readmitted only once and will be accepted to the original academic year or lower.
- Tuition for readmitted students shall follow the rules on “Imposition of Tuition fees”.