Process for approval from the Dean due to changes in academic status

In cases that you need approval from the Dean due to changes in academic status 

(such as Minor or Double Major Application/Cancellation, Application for Honor Student Program, Course Add/Drop Application , etc.),

students should obtain approval from the advisor first and then submit the relevant documents  to the EE office (#1212, E3-2). 


Show List