학위Ph.D (2010) Sejong Univ.
- Doo Hyung Kang and Gwang-Hee Kim, "Theoretical study of abrupt or gradual crossover of the escape rate in single-molecule magnets", Phys. Rev. B 74, 184418 (2006).
- Doo Hyung Kang and Gwang-Hee Kim, "Smooth or sharp crossover between thermally assisted and pure quantum tunneling in single-molecule magnets", J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 310, 498 (2007).
- G. H. Kim, D. H. Kang, and M. Shin, "Quantum-classical crossover of the escape rate in the biaxial nanomagnets with a higher order symmetry", Eur. Phys. J. B 83, 63 (2011).
- D. H. Kang and M. Shin, "Synchronization of spin torque nano-oscillators in a parallel circuit: Effects of direct electrical coupling between free layers", IEEE Trans. Magn. 51, 1401004 (2015).
- D. H. Kang, S.-Y. Park, and M. Shin, "Synchronization of spin Hall oscillators with magnetodipolar coupling", IEEE Trans. Magn. 52, 1400606 (2016)