Neuromorphic Computing device and integrated system
LaboratoryEmerging Technologies and Integrated System (ENIS)
DegreePh.D. (2015) Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- S. Choi, S. Tan, Z. Li, Y. Kim, C. Choi, P. Chen, H. Yeon, S. Yu and J. Kim, SiGe Epitaxial Memory for Neuromorphic Computing with Reproducible High Performance Based on Engineered Dislocations. Nature Materials, 17, 335-340 (2018)
- S. Choi, J. Shin, J. Lee and W. Lu, Experimental Demonstration of Feature Extraction and Dimensionality Reduction using Memristor Networks, Nano Letters, 17, 3113-3118 (2017).
- S. Choi, P. Sheridan, and W. D. Lu, Data Clustering using Memristor Networks, Scientific Reports, 5, 10492. (2015)
- S. Kim*, S. Choi*, J. Lee, and W. Lu, Tuning Resistive Switching Characteristics of Tantalum Oxide Memristors through Si Doping, ACS Nano, 8(10), 10262-10269. (2014)
- S. Choi, Y. Yang, and W. Lu, Random Telegraph Noise and Resistance Switching Analysis of Oxide Based Resistive Memory. Nanoscale, 6, 400-404. (2014)