CES Visiting Program
The world’s largest consumer electronics fair hosted by CTA (Consumer Technology Association). Held every January in Las Vegas, USA
- CES visiting program for EE undergraduate students in 3rd, 4th and graduate students who have a passion for the implementation and commercialization of cutting-edge technologies
- Team up with undergraduate students and graduate students, and visit CES on a specific topic for each team.
- Support of participation fee including flight, accommodation and registration fee.
- EE undergraduate students in 3rd or 4th grade.
- EE graduate students
※ Application period – TBA
- Submit application form – Submit self-introduction (A4 within 1 sheet) and reason for application (A4 within 1 sheet).
- Interview screening – Interview is conducted for document screening passers.
- Announcement - Around 15 undergraduate and graduate students are selected
- Topic selection and team formation
- Presentation of visiting plan by team before visiting CES
- Review Presentation in KAIST after visiting CES