School of Electrical Engineering KAIST
The School of Electrical Engineering at KAIST https://ee.kaist.ac.kr/ invites applications for approved tenure and tenure-track faculty appointments at the Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor level in the broadly defined field of electrical and computer engineering. Rank will be determined based on qualification and experience.
The deadline of applications for the following areas of interest are as follows:
- Artificial intelligence: machine learning, optimization and data science (No deadline*)
- Computer engineering: computer systems, networks, security, algorithms, theories, (No deadline*)
- All areas of analog/mixed-signal, power, RF & high-speed integrated circuits/system design (Oct. 31, 2018)
- Flexible/Stretchable electronics, AI devices, Energy Devices, Bio/Medical devices (No deadline*)
- Electromagnetic/RF systems, photonics, Quantum Information (No deadline*)
- Interdisciplinary areas such as autonomous driving, robotics, cyber-physical systems and human-computer interaction (No deadline*)
- Wireless Communications: IoT and cyber physical networks (No deadline*)
*No deadline: Applicants are welcome to apply at any time.
Priority, however, will be given to the overall originality and promise of the candidate’s work over any specific area of specialization.
Applicants are required to have an earned (or expected to receive within one year of appointment) Ph.D. or equivalent degree requirements, evidence of the ability to pursue an independent program of research, a strong commitment to both graduate and undergraduate teaching, and the ability to initiate and conduct research across disciplines. A successful candidate will be expected to teach courses at the graduate and undergraduate levels and to build and lead a team of graduate students in Ph.D. research. Financial and in-kind resources are available to pursue activities that help accelerate our efforts to achieve our equity and inclusion goals, with the full backing of the College
Applications should include a brief research and teaching plan, a detailed resume including a publications list, and the names and email addresses of at least three references. Additional recommendation letters may be solicited by the department for tenured-level finalists during the final stage of the recruitment process. Candidates may also submit an optional cover letter.
Candidates should apply online by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KAIST is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women and non-Koreans are especially encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
카이스트 전기 및 전자공학부 사무실
전화 : 042) 350-3405
이메일 : email@example.com
구체적인 정보는 아래의 링크에서 확인해주시기 바랍니다.