CNSComputing, Network, and Security
Mobile computing, networking systems, cloud computing, big data, system security, simulation, multimedia, etc., are the topics of focus for this research group. In particular, the main goal is to be a future world leader in the Internet and service sector using such technology as smart grids to address the world’s environmental, health, and energy-related problems.
- Advanced Network and Computing Lab.
- Algorithmic Intelligence Laboratory
- CAD4X: Computer-aided design for X
- Communication Networks Research Lab.
- Computer Engineering Research Lab.
- Intelligent Network Architecture and Distributed Systems Research Lab
- LANADA: LeArning in Networking: Algorithm, Design, and Analysis
- Media Network Lab
- Multimedia Traffic Engineering Lab.
- Network and System Security Laboratory
- Network Systems Lab.
- Networked and Distributed Computing Systems Lab.
- System Security Lab
- Systems Modeling Simulation Lab.