Hardware Engineer JD
About MangoBoost, Inc.
MangoBoost is a start-up company that develops groundbreaking new data processing units (DPUs). MangoBoost’s novel DPUs can be customized and flexibly integrated in server systems to address myriad of system overheads, and make other devices (such as SSDs, GPUs, NICs, etc.) smarter. As a result, MangoBoost DPU offers a dramatic boost in system efficiency, performance, scalability, and cost effectiveness. MangoBoost leverages ~10 years of prior world-leading research done in academia, which has produced extensive full-system patent-pending prototypes published at premier conferences in computer architecture and systems areas (for example ISCA and OSDI). MangoBoost has received $10M seed fund in 2022, $55M series A fund in 2023 and is actively growing in the US and Korea.
MangoBoost is comprised of the world’s top computer system developers. The founder is currently one of the world’s leading computer system architects, and other members are also experts with outstanding careers in various aspects of computer system development. Most team members have conducted research and worked at top-tier universities and companies worldwide. Since 2014, our team has been developing the world’s top-level DPU, and we are the only start-up capable of designing a DPU that can compete immediately with giants like Amazon and NVIDIA.
Hardware Engineers – Seoul, South Korea
We are actively hiring for hardware engineers with FPGAs, architecture, and hardware-software co-design expertise. You will be a part of the architecture team to create/validate/optimize FPGA/ASIC DPU network Ips, systems and applications. You will have the opportunities to engage with customers/partners on strategic engineering projects. You will be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing innovative start-up, with an abundance of opportunities to learn, contribute, and make big impacts.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent field of study
● Capable of developing logic design or simulation with Verilog/SystemVerilog or HLS (High-Level Synthesis) or other HDL languages
● A deep passion for datacenter technology and hardware development
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent field of study
● Experience in one or more of the following areas: system architecture, RTL coding, simulation, FPGA prototyping and FPGA timing closure
To apply: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
※ 병역특례 전문연구요원 채용 관련 지원자는 이메일에 해당 내용을 기재하여 보내주시기 바랍니다.