The KAIST Future Telecommunications Researcher Development Group (School of Electrical Engineering) is recruiting postdoctoral researchers and visiting professors who can lead in the cutting edge of telecommunication technologies.
– 1 recruit per professor, regardless of title
– Recruitment Period: March 1, 2016 ~ February 28, 2017 (1 year)
1. Recruitment Areas: all areas dealt with in the School of Electrical Engineering
* Postdoctoral Researchers:
– Must have work experience within 5 years of receiving one’s Ph.D.
– Prospective Ph.D. graduates can also apply and will be employed after receiving the degree.
* Visiting Professors:
– At least 2 years of work experience in the field of telecommunication technologies after receiving one’s Ph.D.
– At least 1 SCI publication (as first author) within the past 1 year
3. Required Forms and Documents
Forms and Documents Required from Recruiting Professors
1. BK Researcher Recruit Employment Plan (attachment 1)
Forms and Documents Required from Prospective Recruits (Applicants)
1. BK21 Plus Postdoctoral Fellow Application Form (Korean: attachment 2, English: attachment 3, photo required)
2. Letters of recommendation from 2 people other than the recruiting professor
(only for visiting professor applicants, recommendation letters must be sent directly by the recommenders via postal mail or email, however, emailed letters must contain the writer’s signature)
3. Visiting Professor Employment Application Form (attachment 4, only for visiting professor applicants)
4. Terms of Employment Agreement Form (attachment 5)
5. Proof of your Ph.D. degree (or that of soon-to-be recipient of the degree)
6. Proof of employment from your most recent occupation and/or proof of main work experiences (for those who are applicable)
7. Proof for research achievements
Refer to the “BK21 Plus Postdoctoral Fellow Application Form” for the format of the research achievement list
– Submit the first page only
– Submit the first page for international conference publications
– If the first page does not include the publication year and month, the name of the author(s), and the name of the conference, include the page that explicitly states the mentioned information in addition to the first page.
– For accepted journal publications, include the page that explicitly states the publication issue for the given publication (they will not be considered as accepted works without this)
– Can be submitted as a digital file (as long as it follows the formats listed above)
4. Application Deadline: Thursday, January 28, 2016
4. Submission and Contact Information
Submission: via postal mail or email (for digital copies, please sign the forms and send them as a PDF file)
Address: BK21 Plus Affairs, School of Electrical Engineering Administrations Office (Room #1212), KAIST, 291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, Republic of Korea
Contact: Misun Yoo / Tel: 042) 350-8502 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org