Samsung Electronics Mechatronics R&D Technology Center (MTC) is focusing its capability on equipment technology development, next generation production technologies and solution development. With the objective of becoming the first-class production technology center of Samsung Electronics DS Division, we are striving to maximize our product competitiveness. As such, we would like to hire excellent talents from Ph. D. graduate candidates. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.
■ Recruiting Q&A
– Time: 9 December (Friday), 2016, 15:00~17:00
– Place: KAIST Information Electronics Engineering Department 1F, Lecture Room 1
※ Small gifts will be provided to participants(Satisfies Qualifications below).
– Scholarship students: second to fourth year students in a Ph.D. Course
– Career employees: students who is expecting a Ph.D. degree in 2017 First Half (including graduates and postdocs)
■ Related majors: mechanic engineering (control, machine design, vibration analysis), robot engineering, electricity and electronics engineering (electronics), industrial engineering, computer engineering(CS, ECE), statistics, mathematics, physics, chemical engineering, material engineering
■ Recruiting fields
– Semiconductor Front-End & Back-End Process (Photo Litho., Etch, Deposition etc.)
– Inspection, Metrology, Signal Process, Circuit Design and Test, Power System & Control
– Data Mining/analysis/prediction technology, statistics data analysis, massive database application, optimization algorithm, Software architecture design technology, process equipment control S/W
– Industrial robot design (LCD Transfer Robot, Wafer Transfer Robot, etc.), controller development, automation system development
■ How to apply
– Application submission: mid-December, 2016
– How to apply: Go to Samsung Career website (http://careers.samsung.co.kr) – Career recruiting announcement – DS Division Ph.D. graduates recruiting
– Documents to submit: Ph.D. graduates application, CV, research field introduction and career description
※ Any fact in the submitted documents turns out to be false, the candidates shall not be allowed to join the company.
– Contact Information: Samsung Electronics MTC Saemin Kim (telephone: (+82)031-8096-6065, e-mail: email@example.com)