The AI World Cup 2017 will be held at KAIST, and this preliminary information session will be held on July 28 (Fri.) at E3-2, 3228, ITF.
Professor Kim Jong-hwan (current professor of the School of Engineering) and other faculty members of our department have been holding the ‘AI World Cup’ for the first time in the world with the knowledge and know-how accumulated in the AI field.
Students will be able to apply for participation on a team basis through the KAIST website until September 30, and the finals will be held on December 1.
- Date and Time: July 28, 2017 2:00 pm
- Venue: #3228 School of Electrical Engineering (E3-2), Main Campus of KAIST
- Games: AI football, AI game commentary, AI reporter
- Main Contents: Explanation of how to use tools and basic rules of AI World Cup
How to Apply
- 14: 00-14: 20 Introduction
- 14: 20-14: 40 Driving environment
- 14: 40-15: 00 Simulator Description
- 15: 00-15: 30 Code writing guide
- 15: 30-16: 00 Q & A
- Registration: 07/11 – 09/30
- Practice Match: October, 2017
- Exhibition Match: 11/02 – 11/03
- Preliminary 11 / 01-11 / 24
- Final/Presentation 12/01
- How-to-register: through MIR MSREP homepage after registration ( http: /mir.kaist.ac.kr/worldcup_ai )
- Inquiries: Research Center for Machine Intelligence and Robotics, Jhahn@rit.kaist.ac.kr, (042) 350-8877
- Homepage: http://mir.kaist.ac.kr