Sohn Ji-yong, Byung-Joon Choi, and Sung-Hwan Yun, Ph.D. students in the Prof. Jae Kyun Moon’s laboratory, won the Best Paper Award at IEEE ICC 2017.
The IEEE ICC 2017 is the largest conference in the field of communication, and the Best Paper Award is given to only one of the 64 papers in the Communication Theory Symposium.
- Conference: IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) 2017 (http://icc2017.ieee-icc.org/)
- Duration: Sunday May 21 – Thursday May 25, 2017
- Location: Paris, FRANCE
- Award Name: Best Paper Award
- Author: Sohn Ji-yong Ph.D., Ph.D. Byung-Jun Choi, Ph.D.
- Name: Capacity of Clustered Distributed Storage
- Contents: Proposal of node recovery model reflecting the cluster structure of data center and analysis of maximum storage capacity