– Research: generous start-up fund (one of the largest levels), annual research funding for materials, travel, and misc., financial support for hiring two postdocs and up to three PhD students continuously
– Teaching: decent teaching load of 2.5 courses per year, small class size of ~15 for typical EE major courses
– Salary: competitive salary with no income tax + housing support and home travel flights
– Child education: full support of international school tuitions for up to 3 children
– Living in Abu Dhabi: very safe and pleasant place to live and raise children; 1 hour drive from Dubai; Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the UAE, and its population consists of 15% Emiratis and 85% expats. Thus, everyone in Abu Dhabi uses English, and it is an international city with liberal and tolerant culture like any other modern international cities.