Undergraduate/graduate research position
One research assistant position, funded through jointly Samsung
future technology foundation and IITP AI research grant, is immediately
available in the Laboratory for Brain and Machine Intelligence, led by
Sang Wan Lee, at KAIST (http://aibrain.kaist.ac.kr).
Our laboratory is affiliated with
– the department of bio and brain engineering,
– brain and cognitive engineering program,
– KAIST Institute for Artificial Intelligence (KI AI), and
– KAIST Institute for Health Science and Technology (KI HST).
– machine learning, brain-inspired AI, computational neuroscience
– a salary plus benefits (negotiable)
– provide computer resources, such as a stand-alone GPU (if necessary),
a GPU server, and the 128-core InfiniBand-based high performance
computing cluster exclusively owned by our laboratory.
– provide opportunities for working with our collaborators
(refer to our website for more information).
– Basic programming skill (Matlab, Python, or similar)
– Background in applied mathematics is preferred.
How to apply
Interested please send your CV and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.