Samsung Gwangju Electronics, the mecca of home appliances manufacturing Zipel refrigerator, HAUZEN airconditioner/washing machine/kimchi refrigerator, vacuum cleaner, vending machine, and reci-compressor, is recruiting enterprise-academic scholarship students as following:
= Following Information =
Category Major(detailed) No. of students
Ph.D./Master’s – Noise/vibration area 0
– Motor control/development area
– tool architecture area
– materials/metallic materials area
Undergraduate – Mechanic/Electric/Electronic Area 00
– Must have major in appropriate area and should get his/her degree after August, 2006. (Student who is currently(November, 2005) at his/her first semester can apply.)
– Student who finished their military duty and student who has English test score is preferred.
– Must have major in appropriate area and should get his/her degree by August, 2006 or February, 2007. (Student gets degree after August, 2007 can not apply.)
– If the student is pursuing dual degree student, his/her first major is applicable.
– Only student who finished their military duty or is exempted from the duty therefore does not have problems in overseas travelling can apply.
– Must have English test scores(Official Record from Nov. 2003 ~ Oct. 2005)
Category TOEIC TEPS TOEFL(CBT) G-TELP(Level12)
Sci/Eng 620 520 170 52
3. How to apply
1) Apply on-line : http://www.sgec.co.kr/scholarship.html
2) Documents to turn in:
– Undergraduate : National Registration Documents, A certificate of student status, transcript, and copy of English test score report (1 each)
– Master’s/Ph.D. : Same as undergraduate + Master’s/Undergraduate Certificate of graduation, transcript (1 each)
※ Documents to turn in should be submitted via postal mail to following address during the on-line application:
Samsung Gwangju Human Resources Team Staff, 271 O-sun dong, Gwang-san Gu, Gwangju
3) Application Period : Nov. 9, 2005 ~ Nov. 20, 2005
※ Documents with post marks until Nov. 21 is valid.
4) Any questions : ☎ 062-950-6066 Employment Staff
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Selection Process
1st : Document Evaluation 2nd : SSAT 3rd : Interview 4th : Medical Check-up
1) Ph.D./Master’s : Tutition & Monthly Academic Support (Company Standard), employment without selection process after graduation
2) Undergraduate : Tuition(3 million/tuition, fixed amount), employment without selection process after graduation
1) Student who is the subject of National Compensation will be specially treated (documents needed)
Manager of Student Affairs Team