Please submit the attached application form to (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 3/10(Tue)
if you want to present in 2015 Spring for Thesis Seminar
– Note –
1. Presentation schedule and time :
– Presentation dates: 4/3, 4/10, 4/17, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22, 5/29
– Time slots: 10:30-12:00, 13:00-14:30, 14:30-16:00, 16:00-17:30
(2 presentations per slot, 30 minutes per person, Q&A 5~10min)
– Your thesis advisor need to attend the seminar where you are presenting.
Therefore, check the schedule of your advisor also and indicate the date/time
that does not work for you and your advisor.
2. Presentation contents:
– Recommend to present the material that will be presented in your Ph.D defense.
Some confidential materials can be excluded.
– Please discuss with your advisor on the title and content of your presentation
before completing the attached form.
3. Things to note
– Presentation must be done in English.
– Ph.D students expected to graduate in August 2015 must do the presentation
this Spring semester.
(Students who have done the defense before Spring 2015 must give a
presentation also in this semester if they graduate in August 2015)
– Students who are not sure whether to graduate in Feb. 2016 or Aug. 2015
must give a presentation this semester. Otherwise, the students cannot graduate
in Aug. 2015.