1. Recruitment Areas : all areas in the School of Electrical Engineering
– Application within 5 years of receiving Ph.D.
– Prospective Ph.D. graduates can also apply and will be employed after receiving the degree.
3. Payment : 2,500,000 Korean Won /month
4. Required Forms and DocumentsForms and Documents Required from Recruiting Professors
BK Researcher Recruit Employment Plan (attachment 1)
BK21 Plus Researcher Application Form (attachment 2) Guidelines for the Appointment of New Researcher (attachment 3) Proof of your Ph.D. degree (or that of soon-to-be recipient of the degree) Proof of employment from your most recent occupation and/or proof of main work experiences (for those who are applicable) Proof for research achievements Refer to the “BK21 Plus Postdoctoral Fellow Application Form” for the format of the research achievement list
5. Recruitment Schedule : Refer to the ‘Notice’
6. Submission and Contact Information
– Submission: via postal mail or email (for digital copies, please sign the forms and send them as a PDF file)
– Address: BK21 Plus Affairs, School of Electrical Engineering Administrations Office (Room #1212), KAIST, 291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, Republic of Korea
– Contact: Kyounghee Lee/ Tel: 042) 350-8502 / email: email@example.com