We need a passionate, hard-working and creative individual to help us pursue more of these opportunities in fields of AI. This role requires becoming a trusted technical partner to NVIDIA’s customers who wants to accelerate their business with NVIDIA accelerate computing platform. NVIDIA Solutions Architect is a specialist for NVIDIA’s accelerated computing platform which consists of GPU system, SW platform, deep learning model and AI application.
This role will be the first line of technical expertise between NVIDIA and our customers. Your duties will vary from inventing proof-of-concept demonstrations, helping them successfully use NVIDIA platform, to driving relationships with key executives and managers in order to evangelize GPU-accelerated computing. Dynamically engaging with developers, scientific researchers, data scientists, IT managers and senior leaders is a meaningful part of the Solutions Architect role and will give you experience with a range of partners and concerns.
- Develop and demonstrate solutions based on NVIDIA’s state-of-the-art ML/DL, data science software and hardware technologies to customers.
- Perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best performance on GPU architecture systems.
- Work directly with key customers to understand their technology and provide the best solutions.
- Partner with Engineering, Product and Sales teams to develop, plan best suitable solutions for customers. Enable development and growth of product features through customer feedback and proof-of-concept evaluations.
- Build industry expertise and become a contributor in integrating NVIDIA technology into Enterprise Computing architectures. Work closely with customer’s data science, ML/DL developers and IT teams.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Data Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- Work or research experience with Python, C/C++ software development.
- A proven track record of academic and/or industry experience in fields related to machine learning, deep learning and/or data science.
- A proven experience and knowledge for machine learning framework in TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet.
- Good understanding in fundamental theories of Computer Science / Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Big Data.
- Passion to work with multiple levels and teams across organizations (Engineering, Product, Sales and Marketing team).
- Good verbal, written communication, and technical presentation skills in Korean / English.
- You are a self-starter with attitude for growth, passion for continuous learning and sharing findings across the team
- Good Programming Capability with several programming languages.
- Good presentation skills to the customers / public.
- Understanding and programming experiences in Hadoop / Spark.
- Development background with NVIDIA software libraries and GPUs, and CUDA optimization experience.
- Work experience at AI/DL/ML developing/supporting projects experience on computer vision, NLP, or data analytics technologies.
- Special skills in large-scale computing and cluster computing(MPI), data center design include high speed interconnect InfiniBand, Cluster Storage and Scheduling related design and/or management experience.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to apply :
- Go to this link and apply : https://nvidia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/NVIDIAExternalCareerSite/job/Korea-Seoul/Solution-Architect-for-Deep-Learning-and-Data-Analytics_JR1932803?shared_id=d2006943-ca6f-468a-90ee-06e6bde809ac
- You can send me email to Korea HR team email@example.com