1 Intern for Infrastructure and IT service (6 months program at the minimum) in Seoul Office. Internship will commence as soon as the successful candidate is identified.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB is a reference bank specialising in: Euro Capital Markets, Derivatives and Structured Finance. Combining innovation and quality of execution, SG CIB provides corporates, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
SG in Korea
SG opened a branch in 1983 through which it offers a full range of debt, advisory and corporate banking services. Dealing with the top local companies, its primary focus is structured financing, as well as market operations – Foreign Exchange or interest rates.
– User support for desktop applications
– Technology infrastructure deployment and administration (Windows NT, Network)
– Liaise with global IT colleagues about infrastructure matters and projects.
– Manage problem escalation to other technical groups within IT or to external vendors
– Manage vendor relationships for third party systems and outsourced technical support service.
– Solid knowledge and educational background about IT (Network / PC)
– Good written and oral English language skill
– Eagerness to learn
– Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Interested parties, please send the below quoting reference: min-jeung.koh @sgcib.com no later than October 13, 2006.
– cover letter
– a full resume
– contact details