제목: 인턴 사원 모집
한국마이크로소프트에서 아래와 같이 인턴사원을 모집합니다.
부서 차원 자체 인턴이며 정규직으로 전환은 불가하며, 급여 수준은 주 5일 하루 8시간 근무 기준으로 월 1,200,000 원입니다.
모집 인원: 2명
모집 분야: Windows Live Program Manager Intern
Windows Live(MSN) product 를 위한 Market/product research, process improvement survey, program development. 자세한 내용은 하단 Job description 참조 요망.
업무 기간: 업무 시작일(8월)에서 2009년 1월말 까지 근무 (협의 가능)
지원 자격: 국내외 대학교 3~4학년 재학생(휴학생 포함) 또는 대학원생(휴학 가능한 경우), 주 5일간 근무할 수 있는 인원 우대
접수 기한: 2008년 7월 25 일 (금)
제출 서류: 영문 이력서 및 영문 자기소개서 각 1부(형식 불문)
접수 방법: e-mail 접수 (김민철 차장, firstname.lastname@example.org)
합격 통보: 서류 합격 개별 통보 / 이력서 반환 없음
Microsoft Windows Live International Product Group (IPG) is looking for intern who is given the opportunity to demonstrate their passion and excellence and to contribute to the deployment and development of Windows Live(MSN) Product. IPG’s goal is to deliver high quality, compelling products and service that will delight our customers and partners. The HQ of IPG is to make Windows Live products and services globalized and scalable and the region of IPG which is divided into 4 regions – ART(Asia Regional Team- India, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and South East Asia all market), EMEA(Europe, Middle East and Africa), Japan and China – to localize products and services and to ensure a smooth end to end deployment for product and service internationally.
This internship program is for ART based at Seoul, Korea among countries in region, and it requires about 3~6 months assignment. We don’t promise full time employment after completion of this program, however it is a good opportunity for your career to work in a dynamic and exciting position worldwide.
– Market/product research: IPG intern will support regional program manager to research market/product(online product such as Search, Messenger) statistic and trend and to analyze it into meaningful data so that regional program manager submit various feature request for the success in the market and for user’s satisfaction by delivering fascinating products and services.
– Market Readiness support: IPG is closely working with business and marketing team, to give product update, Spec Synopsis, market review kit and roadmap for Windows Live product and to gather feedback to improve product to be ready for release. IPG intern will work for Program manager to generate documents and kits and summarize feedback.
– Analytical problem solving: Microsoft values engineering excellence for people in the research and development, with technical/analytical problem solving skill, intern will be assigned to various work item to give accurate information in a complicated situation. For example, market specific issue such as e-mail encoding/decoding in a local ISP, Performance issue in specific network or service, mobile application compatibility issue and so on, which can be investigated in local specific environment.
– A Bachelor or graduate-to-be on computer science, information system or equivalent area
– Must have an enthusiasm on internet technology/business and a skillful web/client/server development experience qualified
– A Good communication skill in both with verbal and literal English
– The Qualification on MCSE/MCP/MCDBA and MS MVP is desirable
– Able to explain her/his deep understanding on Microsoft Platform, Service and Product as well as IT companies which deliver internet application and services
– A Self motivated, outgoing, team playing person who believe she/he can change the world!