Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd.
Entry-Level Job Opportunity for International Students in Korea
Established in 1939, Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd. provides high-quality and cost-competitive services include gas, refinery, chemical & petrochemical, power & energy plants, building & housing, civil works as well as a range of industrial facilities.
We are building a new future with our invaluable assets from our 72-year history and looking for talented & enthusiastic candidates who will build the future together with Daelim to be a global leader.
1. Recruiting Area Division Major
Construction & Plant Engineering
– Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical and Industrial Engineering
– Civil and Architectural Engineering
1) Students who will graduate in August 2011
2) Eligible to get an E-7 visa as per the Korean Immigration law
3) Fluent in English (Both oral and written)
1) Application must be submitted by 27th April 2011 (by 6pm)
2) How to apply- Submit the DAELIM Application Form to: email@example.com
4. Documents to be submitted
1) DAELIM Application Form
(Please download attached form or Visit our website http://www.daelim.co.kr(ENG ver.)→ ABOUT DAELIM→
GLOBAL CAREERS→ No.3 “Download”)
2) Transcript (BA degree or above)
3) A copy of Alien registration card (Both front & rear)
5. Recruiting Schedule: Application form review→ Aptitude Test→ Interview→ Medical Check-up
1) Announcement of Application screening result: 8th May 2011
2) Please note that the above recruitment schedule may subject to change due to any company’s
circumstances. However, all qualified candidates will be contacted directly by E-mail for its next
3) For more info, please contact DAELIM Global HR Team, Assistant Manager, Emily Chung on
02-2096-6181. Thank you.