WorldQuant is a private institutional investment management complex consisting of an inter-national team of researchers and technologists who constantly work toward even greater quantification and automation in the development of its processes.
Scope of Engagement (include, but not limited to the following):
We are seeking engineering, science, mathematics and finance majors for part-time research consultant position, involving the creation of computer-based models that seeks to predict the movements of worldwide financial markets. Candidates need not have prior knowledge of financial markets, but must have a strong interest in learning about stock markets and financial markets. Upon joining us, we will provide a series of quantitative finance training and seminars to offer you a chance to learn the fundamentals of quantitative finance and stock price movement prediction.
We offer outstanding learning and earning opportunities, which include:
– Performance based compensation, for successfully contracted consultant
– Training classes / seminars about quantitative finance research and modeling
– Access to our web-based stock simulation system that you can use to develop your quantitative financial models
– Rare opportunity for students in engineering and science to break into the financial industry
All interested candidates are invited to attend out company presentation at:
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 28, 2014
Location: Room 102, Creative Learning Building(E11), KAIST
– Hold or working toward a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degrees from a leading university in engineering, science, mathematics, finance or any other related field that is highly analytical and quantitative
– Competent in a programming language
– Strong interest in learning about worldwide financial markets
Flexible and online. As a Quantitative Research Consultant, you can use our proprietary web-based simulation platform to experiment with quantitative investment research at any time and from anywhere with an internet connection.
How to Apply: