Seul Ki Hong from Professor Byung Jin Cho’s research group received the Best Poster Award at the 2nd Korean Graphene Symposium.
The Korean Graphene Symposium is an event to share and discuss the trend and results of research on graphene/carbon, as well as 2-dimensional nanomaterials. This year’s main topics were “general physics, chemistry, and applied research on graphene and 2-dimensional materials”.
* Name of the Conference : The 2nd Korean Graphene Symposium
* Date : March 26, 2015 ~ March 27, 2015
* Venue : Buyeo, South Korea
* Award Title : Best Poster Award
* Paper Title : Vertical graphene field-effect transistor using direct growth graphene nanoribbon
* Authors : Seul Ki Hong, Jaehoon Bong, Wansik Hwang, and Byung Jin Cho