Dr. Junhee Han and Ph.D Candidate Jeongbin Shin(Advisor : Prof. Kyungcheol Choi) got awards at IMID 2018(The 18th International Meeting on Information Display)
Dr. Junhee Han received the Young Leaders Conference(YLC) Award ‘Gold’ and Ph.D Candidate Jeongbin Shin received the Best Poster Award.
IMID is one of the three largest display conferences in the world, with SID in the U.S and IDW in Japan, hosted by The Korean Information DIsplay Society (KIDS).
Congratulations to Junhee Han and Jungbin Shin.
- Conferecnce : IMD 2018
- Date : 2018.08.28 – 2018.08.31
- Venue : Busan, BEXCO
- Authors and Awards Information (2 people) :
1. Winner : Dr. Junhee Han
– Awards : Young Leaders Conference (YLC) Award ‘Gold’
– Paper : Ultra-High Definition Full Color Top Emitting Organic Light Emitting Diode Structure with Higher Efficiency
– Authors : Jun Hee Han, Dohong Kim, Tae-Woo Lee, Ho Seung Lee, and Kyung Cheol Choi
2. Winner : Ph.D Candidate Jeongbin Shin
– Awards : Best Poster Award
– Paper : Functional nanostructures for improving the out-coupling efficiency of organic and perovskite light-emitting diodes
– Authors : Jeong Bin Shin, Ju Young Woo, Sohee Jeong, and Kyung Cheol Choi
Pictures(Left : Dr. Junhee Han, Right : Dr. Jeongbin Shin)