The group is at the forefront in optical, electromagnetic, and quantum technology researches. Broadly speaking, the research is separated into optics, antenna systems, electromagnetics, RF/MW/mm, and quantum information systems. The sub-topics include optical elements, 3D display,
optical communication, active antenna systems, microwave to sub-millimeter defense, integrated antenna theory, microwave circuits, RF/MW/mm devices, propagation theory, radar signals, and
EMI. The quantum information area studies the quantum secure communications and quantum computing systems.
- Convergence Optoelectronic Device Engineering Lab
- Electromagnetic Theory and Technology Lab.
- Electromagnetic Wave Laboratory
- Integrated Nanophotonics Lab.
- Lightwave Systems Research Laboratory
- Microwave & Antenna Lab.
- Nano Electronic and Photonic Systems Lab.
- Nano Optics Laboratory
- Photonic Networks Research Lab.
- Photonics Application Lab.
- Photonics Systems Research Lab
- Quantum Information and Communications Lab (QuIC)
- Quantum Information Theory Laboratory
- RF System Solution Lab.
- Terahertz Interconnection and Package Lab.