1. Supported Expenses
– Within ＄4,000 per professor (including airfare)
– A first-come, first-served basis within the limit of the budget
– Financial support for consulting fee and living expenses will be determined according to the guideline on utilization of invited foreign researchers.
Consulting fee: within ＄300 per day (Level-A), within ＄250 per day (Level-B), within ＄200 (Level-C)
Accommodation: within ＄150 per day, Meals and others: ＄50 per day
(Example) 1-day Consulting from A-level expert (staying 1 night 2 days),
Consulting fee ＄300 * 1day, Accommodation ＄150 * 1day, Meal ＄50 * 2days
A : Professor, Senior Research Engineer (8 or higher), 10 or more years after getting a PhD
B : Associate Professor, Senior Research Engineer (7 or higher), 4 or more years after getting a PhD
C : Assistant Professor, Research Engineer, Immediately after getting a PhD (including a prospective graduate)
3. How to Apply
– Application should be made at least 2 weeks before the seminar
– Decision will be made after the evaluation by the committee.
4. Required Forms and Documents
– 1 copy of Application Form for Utilization of Foreign Expert (attachment).
– BK Foreign Expert (Seminar speaker)+Plan for Utilization (attachment)_ Please describe in detail (more than 5 lines) about application areas and possible impact
– Resume and research achievement
– Invitation letter or records of e-mails related to invitation
– Lecture(Seminar) Summary or Plan (1∼2 pages/free format)
An airfare receipt in case of supporting airfare (it will be transferred with the consulting fee)
– A copy of bankbook (or the bank account number)_Both domestic and foreign bank accounts are available to use.
※ In case of a foreign bank account, please use US dollars or local currency in the application form.
<Required information for a foreign bank account>
Bank name, Branch & Address
5. Forms and Documents after Seminar
– Content of consulting or seminar material (lecture material, attendance list with attendees’ signature, poster, photograph, etc.)
– A copy of passport (Immigration Certificate) and receipts
※ The evidences of consulting should be submitted for the entire duration that the expenses are supported.
Inquiry: Jihye Han (T.8503, email@example.com)