The KAIST Future Telecommunications Researcher Development Group (School of Electrical Engineering) is recruiting postdoctoral researchers who can lead in the cutting edge of telecommunication technologies.
– 1 recruit per professor, regardless of title
– Recruitment Period: September 1, 2016 ~ February 28, 2017 (6 months)
1. Eligibility (for the postdoctoral researcher):
– Must have work experience within 5 years of receiving one’s Ph.D.
– Prospective Ph.D. graduates can also apply and will be employed after receiving the degree.
2. Required Forms and Documents
Forms and Documents Required from Recruiting Professors
1. BK Researcher Recruit Employment Plan (attachment 1)
Forms and Documents Required from Prospective Recruits (Applicants)
1. BK21 Plus Postdoctoral Fellow Application Form (Korean: attachment 2, English: attachment 3, photo required)
2. Terms of Employment Agreement Form (attachment 5)
3. Proof of your Ph.D. degree (or that of soon-to-be recipient of the degree)
4. Proof of employment from your most recent occupation and/or proof of main work experiences (for those who are applicable)
5. Proof for research achievements
Refer to the “BK21 Plus Postdoctoral Fellow Application Form” for the format of the research achievement list
– Submit the first page only
– Submit the first page for international conference publications
– If the first page does not include the publication year and month, the name of the author(s), and the name of the conference, include the page that explicitly states the mentioned information in addition to the first page.
– For accepted journal publications, include the page that explicitly states the publication issue for the given publication (they will not be considered as accepted works without this)
– Can be submitted as a digital file (as long as it follows the formats listed above)
3. Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 29, 2016
4. Submission and Contact Information
Submission: via postal mail or email (for digital copies, please sign the forms and send them as a PDF file)
Address: BK21 Plus Affairs, School of Electrical Engineering Administrations Office (Room #1212), KAIST, 291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, Republic of Korea
Contact: Kyounghee Lee/ Tel: 042) 350-8502 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org