The KAIST Future Telecommunications Researcher Development Group (School of Electrical Engineering) is recruiting Research Professor &Postdoctoral Researchers who can lead in the cutting edge of telecommunication technologies.
– Recruitment Areas: all areas dealt with in the School of Electrical Engineering
– Recruitment Period : September 1, 2017 ~ February 28, 2018
– Application Deadline : July 28, 2017
– At least 2 years of work experience in the field of telecommunication technologies after receiving one’s Ph.D.
– At least 1 SCI publication (as first author) within the past 1 year
– Application within 5 years of receiving one’s Ph.D., Age limit: below one’s Forty.
– Prospective Ph.D. graduates can also apply and will be employed after receiving the degree.
Forms and Documents Required from Prospective Recruits (Applicants)
1. BK Researcher Recruit Employment Plan (attachment 1)
2. BK21 Plus Researcher Application Form (Korean: attachment 2, English: attachment 3, photo required)
3. Letters of recommendation from 2 people other than the recruiting professor(only for visiting professor applicants, recommendation letters must be sent directly by the recommenders via postal mail or email, however, emailed letters must contain the writer’s signature)
4. Research Professor Employment Application Form, Evaluation Form (attachment 4, 4-1, only for Research Professor Applicants)
5. Guidelines for the Appointment of New Researchers (Korean: attachment 5, English: attachment 6)
6. Proof of your Ph.D. degree (or that of soon-to-be recipient of the degree)
7. Proof of employment from your most recent occupation and/or proof of main work experiences (for those who are applicable)
8. Proof for research achievements
Refer to the “BK21 Plus Postdoctoral Fellow Application Form” for the format of the research achievement list
– Submit the first page only
– Submit the first page for international conference publications
– If the first page does not include the publication year and month, the name of the author(s), and the name of the conference, include the page that explicitly states the mentioned information in addition to the first page.
– For accepted journal publications, include the page that explicitly states the publication issue for the given publication (they will not be considered as accepted works without this)
– Can be submitted as a digital file (as long as it follows the formats listed above)
Submission and Contact Information
– Submission: via postal mail or email (for digital copies, please sign the forms and send them as a PDF file)
– Address: BK21 Plus Affairs, School of Electrical Engineering Administrations Office (Room #1212), KAIST, 291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, Republic of Korea
– Contact: Kyounghee Lee/ Tel: 042) 350-8502 / email: email@example.com