Congratulations on your admission to Master’s program at the KAIST School of Electrical Engineering.
Please refer the followings for 2016 Fall Laboratory Assignment.
1. Lab Assignment Period: 2016 June 17 (Fri) ~ 2016 June 27 (Mon)
– Please visit the department website to get the information about your prospective advisors, labs and research areas. (Department Website: http://www.ee.kaist.ac.kr)
2. National Scholarship Recipients
– Every professor can have one National scholarship recipient. (Inquire in the office for exceptions)
3. KAIST Scholarship Recipients
– KAIST scholarship recipient can be assigned to one of the following professors only.
*Professors: 김용대 (Yongdae Kim), 김훈(Hoon Kim), 노용만 (Yong Man Ro), 박경수 (KyoungSoo Park), 박동조 (Dong-Jo Park), 박효훈 (Hyo-Hoon Park), 유회준 (Hoi-Jun Yoo), 윤찬현 (Chan-Hyun Youn), 장래혁 (Naehyuck Chang), 최준균 (Jun Kyun Choi)
– Please contact and have a meeting with your prospective advisor to get confirmation
5. Submit the documents by Monday, June 27, 2016
(1) If you have confirmation from your prospective advisor (lab):
– Get the form for “Laboratory Assignment Confirmation ([첨부1] 연구실 배정 확정서) from the department office, and submit it to the department office with your prospective advisor’s signature on it.
(2) If you don’t have any confirmation from your prospective advisor (lab):
– Submit the Form 2. Advisor Assignment Application in the attachement ([첨부2] 지도교수 배정 신청서)
6. Result of the laboratory assignment:
– It will be announced on the department’s website (http://www.ee.kaist.ac.kr) on 30th June (Thu).
– EE Department office (#1212, E3-2), MiSun Ryoo (T.042-350-3402), firstname.lastname@example.org