※ Required to choose and complete at least one among Advanced Major, Double Major, Minor, Individually designed major, Designated interdisciplinary major and Special Designated major
Elective Basic Courses: at least 9 credits
– at least two courses among MAS109 Introduction to Linear Algebra, MAS201
※ Requirement for a Double Major : at least 3 credits
– at least one course among MAS109 Introduction to Linear Algebra, MAS201
– Mandatory 2 subjects : EE305 Introduction to Electronics Design Lab.(3), EE405 Electronics Design Lab.(3),
– Select 3 subjects : EE201 Circuit Theory(3), EE202 Signals and Systems(3), EE204 Electromagnetics(3), EE209 Programming Structure for Electrical Engineering(3), EE210 Probability and Introductory Random Processes(3), EE211 Introduction to physical electronics(3)
– Accredited more than 15 mandatory credit will be counted as elective requirement credit
– Individual Study counts up to 4 credits.
– 12 credits of two or more major courses other than EE
※Duplication of credits is not allowed.
– 전공필수 15 학점을 포함하여 전공과목 40 학점 이상 이수
– B.S. Thesis Research 3 credits
– Students having a double major are exempt.
◎ Maximum of 21 credits of 24-Week Internship Program can be substituted for Introduction to Electronics Design Lab.(3), B.S. Thesis Research(3) and the remaining credits can be accepted as Elective Courses, but the credits will be applied differently based on the evaluation of the committee in charge of the program.
If Introduction to Electronics Design Lab.(3) or B.S. Thesis Research(3) has been completed before participating in 24-Week Internship Program , the corresponding credits can be recognized as Elective Courses.
Maximum of 3 credits of 24-Week Internship Program can be granted as graduation credits.
□ Transitional measures
– These requirements apply to all students admitted in 2023 and thereafter.
– Students admitted in 2015 or before may choose to be governed by the completion requirements listed above if desired.
– The credit grant policy of 24-Week Internship Program are applicable to all students.
– Students who have taken EE Co-op1 (INT482, INT495) prior to Winter 2022, may substitute up to 9 credits of Introduction to Electronics Design Lab.(3), B.S. Thesis Research(3), and Elective Courses(3).
Major course requirement for every admission year