To provide various information about the Department of Electrical Engineering
School of Humanities, Room 2347
Founded in 2001, 4 publications per year
Covers various topics including introduction of EE laboratories, venture companies, alumni, and so forth.
Provides access to news regarding many topics, such as newly appointed professors, achievements, awards, department events, and so forth.
Occasionally exchanges with universities abroad. (2002 China Tsinghua University in China, 2003 TUM in Germany, 2004 INSA in France)
Interviews with alumni
To promote convergence of technology and art
N5, Room 2358
- Drum, Synthesizer, Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Grand piano
- KAIST EE members, who are interested in music
- 2004. 10. 29 First performance
- Performances at various effects, such as the department workshop and barbeque parties, Taewool music festivals, and so forth.
To help brain development through various card games, as well as promotion of friendship with fellow students
- Founded in 2011, we gather every week at our clubroom located in E3-4 to play card games with refreshments and/or meals.
- Graduate students are also very active in the club, who can give advices regarding the campus life, career path, and so forth.
- We host a semester opening party and meet with Prof. Iickho Song at least once or twice every semester to have dinner and/or play card games.
Enhance the strength and teamwork of EE members by playing futsal
- Play futsal every Friday from 22:00 to 24:00 (subject to change) at the futsal stadium located at the northern edge of the campus.
- After each game, we occasionally enjoy midnight snack and socializing.
- There is opening and finishing parties at the beginning and end of every semester.
- Welcome anyone who is interested in socializing with fellow EE students
- Year-round recruitment of new members (Qualifications : EE undergraduate or graduate students)
- No need to be good at Futsal to join
- Friendly and good-hearted environment
- A comfortable environment equipped with couches, desks, etc.
To Improve of physical strength and spirit of teamwork through baseball
- Participate in the KAIST baseball league every year
To share information and have discussions with fellow students regarding ventures and start-ups
- Having regular meetings, as well as collaboration with various venture companies