Nanoelectronics, flexible electronics and displays, high-speed electronics, and energy/biomedical devices are the focal points of the research.
Interests include Nano-CMOS devices, neuromorphic devices, graphene/2D semiconductor devices, organic displays, flexible displays, MEMS, mm-wave/THz devices, compound semiconductors and 3D integration, biomedical/energy devices, and quantum mechanical simulation for device etc. We are aiming to make significant technological and industrial impacts through a variety of research on electronic devices and related systems.
- 3D integrated opto-electronic device group
- 3D Micro-Nano Structures Lab.
- Advanced Devices for Energy Conversion Lab
- Advanced Display and Nano Convergence Lab.
ANTONIS (Advanced NanoTechnology based Opto, electronic, tactile device aNd Integrated System) Lab
Research on Wearable IoT sensor, Haffner ferroelectric device, storage class memory, core materials of a stretchable display by utilizing semiconductor fabrication process and device physics.
- Bio-integrated Electronics and Systems Lab
- Biomedical Microsystems Lab.
- Communication Devices and Systems Lab.
- Computational Nanoelectronics Lab.
- Emerging Technologies and Integrated System (ENIS)
- First-Principles Nano-Devices Lab
- High Speed Nanoelectronics Lab.
- Infrared Image Sensor Lab.
- Integrated Organic Electronics Laboratory
- Microwave Microsystems Laboratory
- Molecular & Nano Device Lab.
- Nano Electronics & Energy Device Lab. (NEED)
- Nano-Oriented Bio-Electronics Lab.
- Terahertz Nano System Lab.
- Wave Embedded Integrated Systems Lab.
- Wireless PHYCOM Lab.